//php include 'boaLeftNav.php'; ?>
Information for Realtors
- Brokers must physically accompany their clients to the sales office on their initial visit to qualify for commission payments.
- The Broker must register their clients on the David Homes Realtor Cooperation Agreement form. Registrations will be honored for 90 days following the registration date. You may not register clients who have already registered at the Sales Center within the previous 90 days.
› Download Realtor Cooperation Agreement
- David Homes’ New Home Consultants are responsible for showing homes and communities to the client. Brokers are encouraged to accompany their clients during presentations.
- David Homes pays a commission equal to 2.5 percent of the base price of the home.
- We pay the full commission at closing.
For more information, please contact a New Home Consultant at 716.691.6900